Exciting News and 10 Top Selling Tips in This August 2017 Real Estate Newsletter Update From Your Matt Bagley Team
Exciting News and 10 Top Selling Tips in This August 2017 Real Estate Newsletter Update From Your Matt Bagley Team!
“This is an exciting time in the home mortgage market. The economy continues to grow, jobs and wages are both up, and although interest rates are rising, rates remain very attractive for home purchase,” as reported in National Association of REALTORS (NAR) REALTOR Magazine July/August 2017 issue. Loan products are available that improve the home buying process! Buyers and sellers benefit from low interest rates and great loan products. Lawrence Yun, NAR chief economist states, “The economy is in its seventh year of expansion.” “Home prices have recovered as well.” Gratitude is how I feel about the real estate business and the real estate market. It is awesome! I hope it remains steady for many years!
10 Home Selling Tips That Attract Top Dollar Quickly:
1, First and most important: Your real estate team must have top technology, top service, top experience, top negotiating skills and top training!
- Ask to see your REALTOR team’s market plan. World wide advertising on line with many pictures is a must as well as local print ads.
- Hire a home inspector. It is very helpful to know up front what repairs need to be made to make the sale. Ask for a list of inspectors.
- Ask your agent to give suggestions to help you make your home show perfect. Fix up, clean up, paint, declutter and throw away both inside and
out. Staging homes for sale is huge in attracting top dollar. Buyers search by price and pictures and look for quality and upgrades. Curb appeal
and how the home feels are of utmost importance. A smell of freshly baked bread or cookies and seeing light and space go a long way in
creating that “I’m home” feeling that attracts buyers to make an offer. It is best for seller to be out of the home. Buyers can ask questions later.
- Make sure your agent includes many excellent pictures on line nationally and worldwide and in the Multiple List Service (MLS).
- Make sure your agent markets to other REALTORs as well as buyers. Your buyer may have a friend or relative in real estate, so you want all
REALTORs to know your home. Ask if your home is on Wasatch Front MLS and Washington County MLS as well as Iron County MLS.
- Price your home with the current market! Ask your agent for a realistic value and to see past sales as well as current competition.
- Make your home available to show when the buyer wants to see it. Most buyers are out of state with time schedules.
- Remain politically neutral with agents and buyers. Politics can affect your sale. Be honest and genuine without contentious topics.
10.Be courteous and kind to agents and buyers even when mistakes are made. They may be just the one to sell your home!
Latest available Utah Association of REALTORs statistics show continued real estate market improvement. Closed Sales and Median Sales prices are both up significantly in Iron County with Iron County Median Sales Price being $189,900. See attached “Local Market Updates by County” for more details and for information on all counties in Utah. The Iron County Board of REALTORs graphs attached include “Current Market Analysis” for 4/1/2017 thru 8/8/2017 showing more homes sold than lots. We do need more new construction to increase the low inventory of homes for sale in our area which would work to increase lot sales also. The attached graph, “Residential Market Summary Report by Price” for the same period of time shows more homes in Cedar City and surrounding areas sold between $100,000 and $299,999 than any other price range. The same graph shows 108 homes sold above $300,000 which proves homes are selling in all price ranges. Attached “Residential Market Summary Report by Area” shows how many homes sold in Cedar City, Enoch and etc. The “Sold By Market Share” shows ERA Realty Center as top selling office.
Contact your Matt Bagley Team at 435-865-1019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your free real estate consultation regarding staging, showing, pricing, advertising, or other concerns and questions. We want to help you make all your real estate dreams turn into reality! Text or call today Matt Bagley at 435-590-8788, Jennifer Corral at 435-559-0366 and Janet Naisbitt-Bagley at 435-559-7772. Yes! Janet is still in the real estate business and works as part of the Matt Bagley Team, who is her son. This article is written by Janet Naisbitt-Bagley